We do not claim to be the best in the industry but there are a few things that differentiate us from other agencies.
- Unlike many counsellors, our counsellors/therapists work full time and are able to provide quick appointment (sometimes same day). This also gives us the capacity to work with your schedule including weekends and evenings.
- Our goal is to provide quality services at an affordable rate. We are aware that OHIP does not cover counselling services (from social workers, psychotherapists or psychologists) and not everyone has extended health benefits. We believe that cost should not be a limiting factor for availing our services. We offer limited sliding scale spots for people who cannot afford services at full price.
- We see clients for a full hour and not just 50 minutes as is the usual practice. This gives our clients more time and helps us avoid rushing through the session.
- We try to book our clients at least 30 minutes apart to protect privacy of our client. We try to ensure that none of our client not run into another client.
- Our counsellor/therapist try not to see more than 4 clients / day. This ensures high quality service to our clients.
- We refrain from imposing our values on our clients. We work with client’s strengths, limitations, resources, spirituality and belief system.